D-Tools Integration Guide
- To integrate with D-Tools you must retrieve your API key from within SI.
- To find this go into the control panel, “manage integrations”, look for ProjX360 and click on the “View API Key” on the right side. When the API key appears, copy it.
- Go into ProjX360, “ProjX360 Settings” then to “Site Configuration”, scroll down and expand the Integration/API Configuration, paste the API key into the D-Tools API key field.
- Products can only be pulled down from D-Tools.
- Before you can pull products down, first export them from D-Tools.
- In SI, go to Catalog and then Products. On the Products page click Integrations on the top tabs.
- Select the products that you want to push to ProjX360 and click export->selected or click export->all to export all products. Note: Products in D-Tools that match products in ProjX360 will overwrite the products currently in ProjX360.
- A window in SI will open called “Export Product to Integration” just type in a name and click next. It doesn’t matter what name you give it.
- Select ProjX360 as the integration you want to send to and click export.
- Go back into ProjX360, go to Integrations and D-tools, select product and click on pull from D-Tools.
- A Proposal can only be pulled down from D-Tools. There are 2 ways to do this.
- From ProjX360 CRM Deals you can select “Create Proposal”, select D-Tools and push that information into D-Tools. Then create your proposal in SI, after the proposal is accepted pull it down to ProjX360.
- Create the proposal entirely in D-Tools and pull it down to ProjX360.
- Pushing ProjX360 CRM information to D-Tools.
- Go into ProjX360 CRM deals and find the deal you wish to create a proposal for.
- Click on the deal then click Create Proposal. If you have a D-Tools API key you will be prompted to name the proposal and select client’s or the deal address. If you do not have a D-Tools API key you will not be able to make a D-Tools proposal. Please note: If the Create Proposal button is not present, it is because you do not have a D-Tools API key or a ProjX360 Proposal license.
- Go to D-Tools project manager click the integrations tab at the top, click import. You will then select the Deal/Proposal from the list and click import at the top. Once it is imported, create your proposal.
- When your proposal is complete and approved simply click the integrations tab, select which proposal you wish to export and click export to export it back down to ProjX360.
- Creating the proposal in D-Tools.
- You can create the proposal entirely in D-Tools and export it to ProjX360. Simply click the integrations tab in D-Tools, select which proposal you wish to export and click export.
- Go into ProjX360, Integrations and D-Tools Sync, select Proposals from the drop down and then select the proposal from the drop down on the right and click pull down from D-Tools.
- When the Proposal has been imported you will be redirected to our new Imported proposal page. This page contains all the information regarding the proposal you have imported. You will be able to create projects, relate projects, check purchase order statuses and manage them from the Actions tab in the upper right hand corner. Click the checkbox on the right side of each product to link it to Portal so that you can create Portal POs in the near future.